Monday, March 22, 2010

CONFESSION: I like the Whip It soundtrack

I haven't seen the film. I hope to at some point no matter how ghastly it is reported to be. But I found a copy of the soundtrack in the mail at Philly Weekly and I've been listening to it. It's really fun.

TRACK LIST:

Tilly and the Wall - "Pot Kettle Black"
Ramones - "Sheena Is a Punk Rocker"
Cut Chemist feat. Hymnal - "What's the Altitude"
The Breeders - "Bang On"
The Raveonettes - "Dead Sound"
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - "Blue Turning Grey"
Jens Lekman - "Your Arms Around Me"
Gotye - "Learnalilgivinanlovin"
Peaches - "Boys Wanna Be Her"
Dolly Parton - "Jolene"
38 Special - "Caught Up in You"
Har Mar Superstar feat. Adam Green - "Never My Love"
Goose - "Black Gloves"
The Ettes - "Crown of Age"
Landon Pigg feat. Turbo Fruits - "High Times"
Little Joy - "Unattainable"
The Chordettes - "Lollipop (Squeak E. Clean & Desert Eagles Remix)"
The Go! Team - "Doing It Right"
Apollo Sunshine - "Breeze"
Lorene Scafaria - "28"

No comments: