I haven't seen the film. I hope to at some point no matter how ghastly it is reported to be. But I found a copy of the soundtrack in the mail at Philly Weekly and I've been listening to it. It's really fun.
TRACK LIST:
Tilly and the Wall - "Pot Kettle Black"
Ramones - "Sheena Is a Punk Rocker"
Cut Chemist feat. Hymnal - "What's the Altitude"
The Breeders - "Bang On"
The Raveonettes - "Dead Sound"
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - "Blue Turning Grey"
Jens Lekman - "Your Arms Around Me"
Gotye - "Learnalilgivinanlovin"
Peaches - "Boys Wanna Be Her"
Dolly Parton - "Jolene"
38 Special - "Caught Up in You"
Har Mar Superstar feat. Adam Green - "Never My Love"
Goose - "Black Gloves"
The Ettes - "Crown of Age"
Landon Pigg feat. Turbo Fruits - "High Times"
Little Joy - "Unattainable"
The Chordettes - "Lollipop (Squeak E. Clean & Desert Eagles Remix)"
The Go! Team - "Doing It Right"
Apollo Sunshine - "Breeze"
Lorene Scafaria - "28"
At the Tupac Trial, Old Rumors Still Trail Sean Combs
-
Duane Davis, who is charged in the murder of the rapper Tupac Shakur,
repeatedly accused Mr. Combs of being behind it. He now says he was lying.
42 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment